You can’t change what happened, but I can help change what happens next.
Exterior of the Office Building of Richard E. Mather, Attorney at Law

Products Should Never Harm Their Users

No one deserves to suffer harm because of a dangerous or defective product. Unfortunately, these types of tragedies happen all too often in Mobile and elsewhere in Alabama. When a company sells or produces products that are unsafe, I help victims hold them accountable.

My name is Richard E. Mather, and for more than 20 years, I have represented families and individuals who need the assistance of a trustworthy, skilled lawyer. Over the course of my decades of experience practicing law in Alabama, I have successfully handled cases involving products such as:

  • Medical devices
  • Prescription medications
  • Automotive parts
  • Cosmetics
  • Apparel
  • Asbestos and other toxic substances
  • Firearms
  • Food and other agricultural products
  • Tools and machinery

When you work with me at my firm, Richard E. Mather, Attorney at Law, you get more than just an attorney. You also have a team of paralegals and support staff standing ready to help, as well as my roster of outside professionals. Whether your case involves negotiating a fair settlement or bringing the matter to court, you have my steadfast advocacy on your side.

The Power Of Mass Torts

Mass torts are lawsuits in which multiple people who have suffered injuries or illnesses because of a product band together to sue the company that made it. Also known as class action lawsuits, they give individual consumers more power against multimillion-dollar corporations. I have represented clients in many mass torts, helping recover millions of dollars in compensation and hold companies accountable for the damage their products have done.

If A Product You Used Harmed You, Get My Help

The first step in taking a company to task following an injury from a defective product is to contact my law firm. To reach me in Mobile and set up an initial consultation, please call 251-239-3089 or send me an email. I do not charge any fees unless I win or settle your case.